For this assignment, I decided to do the Status Report assignment.
The remix I got was to change the media. A status report is usually written, but I could forsee one being done with audio. So, I warmed up audacity, cobbled together a script, hit the record button, and trimmed a couple awkward points via click, drag, and delete key.
The rough thing about remixing this assignment is that, as stated above, most audits are done on some readable content. This is so the subject can easily refer back to the report and quickly pinpoint areas of improvement. I wanted to have a good reason for doing this assignment in another media. That’s when I realized I could use my low-quality recording capabilities to get someone in trouble…
Audit reports are no fun when everything is hunky-dory. I am relatively happy I found a main issue to bore into with the FCC. The idea of letting them hear the ‘interference’ I felt was a great way to justify giving them an audit via audio.